Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Day 81! Happily Ever After

    Good News! We called the temple today and made an appointment! We are OFFICIALLY getting married March 5, 2011 at 9:40 AM! Yay! I'm so excited! Brian called the temple while I was sitting next to him and it was funny because the temple receptionist asked to speak with me and ended up telling me all the plans. I wonder if they just know girls are the planners or something and so they might as well just have to tell what is needed once. I can't believe it is actually set in stone right now. It still hasn't hit me yet.. Marriage is just around the corner.
   It's a crazy concept because an entire girl's life she is brought up knowing that one day she will be a mother and get married. It's emphasized so much and talked about all the time that I still can't believe it's actually here. Every little girl dreams of her fairytale wedding. I really feel like I'm living it! Except in my fairytale there isn't an evil stepmother, or a big bad wolf. In my fairytale it's perfect and even better because I have the gospel. I know that there will be times when we will get lost in the woods and be attacked by wolves or eat a poisonous apple, but we will always allow good to triumph over the bad and continue forward. I really will have a happily ever after forever more! I've found my Prince Charming! Brian reminds me how lucky I am every time he calls me "his little princess."
This reminds me of President Uchtdorf's talk that he gave at the General Young Woman Broadcast this last year. It really hit home for me. Especially in the end when he says, "Your Happily Ever After.. is now!" That is SO true for me! It's happening right now. Each one of us is creating it as we breathe! I am ready to share my happily ever after with my Prince Charming, Brian Larson and together create our own fairytale. :)



P.S---If you have seen Tangled then you better know that Brian's personality is very similar to Flynn Rider. Both of us busted up laughing on so many similar lines that reminded us of him. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Some Love!