Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Long Hot Summer


I don't know about you.. But I'm SO ready for the sun to come out.. and STAY OUT!

I'm SO excited for:

bike rides, boating, green-Green-GREEN, lemonade stands, hobo dinners, thunderstorms, fireworks, watermelon, hammocks, sunglasses, the smell of chlorine and sunscreen, picnics, the beach, drive-ins, swimming, camping, Zeppes, rolling down hills, sprinklers, sandcastles, hiking, painting toenails, no make-up, braids, homemade popsiclesblowing bubbles, sidewalk chalk, reading, finger painting, Frisbee, mini golf, water balloons and water fights, the feel of the A/C in a sun-warm car, crickets, fresh mowed lawn, rolling down the windows, sand between your toes, the sound of the waves, flip flop tans, BBQ s, skinny dipping, spotting hot air balloons or para-sailors, blue skies, smiles, peaches, smoothies, campfires, volleyball, fish&chips, bright colors, parties, fruit, ice cream

There are only 2 things I hate about summer...
  • ALLERGIES! -worst thing ever. My nose runs so much I get sores, my eyes itch so I have to wear my contacts, and I'm always sneezing uncontrollably!
  • Mosquitoes -I swear they love the taste of me! I absolutely hate itching them!
Summer Bucket List:
  • Go to the ZOO 
  • Watch fireworks!
  • Go Roller Skating 
  • Play Tag in the Rain  
  • Dance in Public  
  • Shaving Cream Fight 
  • Sleep on the trampoline  
  • Make s'mores  
  • Release my inner cowgirl at a rodeo
  • Float the river  
  • Sing karaoke 
  • Make sidewalk chalk creations  
  • Shoot guns  
  • Go camping  
  • Go on a four-wheeler ride  
  • Go down a slip-N-slide  
  • Fly a kite 
  • Make Marshmallow Guns  
  • Pull an all-nighter  
  • Play night games  
  • Ride a horse  
  • Run through sprinklers 
  • See a movie at a drive-in theater
  • Build a blanket fort

"It's gonna be a long hot summer!We [are] together" 
By August we'll have been married 5 MONTHS! 
YAY Summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Some Love!