Friday, June 1, 2012

She's a "Rich" Girl Now!

    Today my cousin Erin got married to her best friend today, Caden Rich. She's been my best friend since before I even knew what the words meant. Besides the 10 days separating our birth, Erin and I were inseparable from the start. I always wanted to be just like her, do my hair the same, play barbies the same way, dress the same, and even act the same. I probably drove her crazy growing up with how much I copied her. She has just always been such a shining example to me. Who wouldn't want to be like her?!

 Baptized the same day :)

True Friendship isn't about being inseparable,
 it's being separated and nothing changes.

     And now she has found her eternal companion and I couldn't be more happy for this girl. She is truly an incredible example to me and always will be. Love you Erin! You're a RICH girl now! Congrats on your BIG day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Some Love!