Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Kissing a Porcupine

    Brian knows that I dislike facial hair. It's like trying to kiss a porcupine. So he knows that if he wants any kisses at all.. a clean shaven face is the ticket.
    When I went to Utah a couple weeks ago, I came home to a little surprise:
 photo DSC_0015-1_zpse8626651.jpg
 photo DSC_0019_zpsdd454def.jpg
 photo DSC_0023_zpsbf9b4988.jpg 
     And honestly... he can pull it off! I gave him a couple days, took some pictures (So that if he ever tries to grow one again just "to see what it looks like," I'll pull out the pictures and show him!)
P.S doesn't he have gorgeous eyes?! Such an amazing coloring.. Ah! I love it!

    Just for fun, we went down to the beach in the snow.. I was curious if Lake Michigan could ever really freeze due to its size. Below is a picture of the shore. The sand was frozen solid! I stood right on the edge and kicked and jumped and tried to break it off. Not a grain of sand fell.. Wow!
 photo IMG_1638_zps29c11aad.jpg
 photo IMG_1647_zpsba7c4dd4.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Some Love!