Thursday, May 9, 2013

Rabbit Remembrance

    I was sitting here thinking about the date today.. It felt pretty significant for some reason though I could not figure out why. Then it hit me.. A year ago today is when Brian and I returned home from a short walk to find that the rabbit that we had recently rescued/adopted only weeks before had given birth to 9 baby bunnies! Surprise!
   What started as a nightmare to how these babies were going to survive, what we were going to do with them, where to put them (the cage barely held the mama), trying to keep them quiet from our landlord and the neighboring kids.. turned out to be one of the most exciting unexpected adventures Brian and I have had. We were always so excited to rush home from work and studying to see those cute little babies grow. They got cuter! (As shown here and here)

    Anyway.. Tuesday night my friends Rebecca Tanner and Stewart Ulrich came from Utah to visit! They're exploring Chicago while I'm at work and Brian's at school, and then we party hardy all night. It's going to be hard when they leave.. I feel like they brought a little bit of Utah with them! Oh how I miss Utah! It's really fun to show of Illinois and point out all the fun things there are to do here!
 photo DSC_0042_zps536bdc28.jpg
 We leave on our cruise in a week and 2 days.. I'm kind of really just a little bit super excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Some Love!