Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Best Feeling

     Registration for Spring semester was yesterday. Let me tell you, one of the best feelings ever is signing up for your last semester of college... WOAH! I was looking at my list of classes and felt like my eyes were playing tricks on me... NO MORE BLANKS? What? Yeah that's right! Then it'll be off to medical school and getting a big girl job!
    Today I threw away our pumpkins that we carved. Yes we did carve pumpkins BEFORE November even if it was at 11:30 PM on October 31st! Here are our wonderful pumpkins. And we look tired in this picture because we most definitely were tired!
Photobucket

    Brian and I love our ward. It's a family ward full of newlyweds and nearly-deads. There aren't really any people in between that age. That's fine with me though because it's just a combination of my favorite people. We have made many friends that are just as crazy as us. One of these friends are Stephen and Jen Noorlander pictured below.
    Brian has found his long lost twin. DEAD SERIOUS! Stephen and Brian were meant to find each other. They are so alike in personalities it is sometimes creepy. They decided to go trick-or-treating together. Yes, that's right. Imagine a 25 year-old and 23 year-old coming to your door! (I will admit I don't approve!) They only hit a few houses but they came back with more candy than I ever remember receiving when I was young! Luckily for me, Jen and I get a long really well so we just did homework and talked while we waited for the boys to come home.
Photobucket
Anyway, we LOVE this couple!
Photobucket

    Anyway, we are very excited for this semester to be over and even MORE excited to see our family and friends next week! Boy do we have LOADS to be thankful for!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Some Love!