Sunday, November 6, 2011

Family Pictures

    For two months my family has been planning family pictures. In fact, it was the talk of all talks. "November 5th! Do you know what you are wearing yet?" It was a pretty big deal because the last time we took family pictures, I was in junior high (the awkward years)-and before that I was in Kindergarten. Not only did I need to redeem myself from the last ones, but this would probably be the next picture to last us another decade or two!
    The weather decided to play with us. The snow started and then the sun came out, then the snow started again. We had a great photographer lined up, but canceled it because the weather was too weird and just went with my sister Camille. We went over to middle inlet with a tripod and some chairs and took our own! They turned out great though!





Yay Kendell Klan!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Some Love!