Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Chewy Candycorn

    Brian and I made some delicious fudge for our Halloween parties this last weekend. Not only was it DELICIOUS, it was pretty easy too!
  • 3 bags of white chocolate chips
  • 2 cans of sweet and condensed milk
  • Half a bag of mini marshmallows
  • Food coloring
    Brian was a doll and helped me make it. We melted it all together in a pan and then split it up in thirds that were put in two other pans. We left the room to let the first layer sit in the fridge to harden. About ten minutes later I could smell something burning and I thought, "There is no way that the fridge could burn our fudge!" I went into the kitchen and sweet Brian had turned the oven on for the other fudge "To keep it warm" he said. And it burned the whole thing!
    I was really touched in how much he wanted to help me that I couldn't bring myself to be mad at all. In fact, I think it was kind of cute how it all worked out. We just made due with what we had and it still turned out tasty!

I have to admit though, I was so happy to be rid of it all because we ate this with every meal all weekend and in between too! It was too yummy! And it looks cute too!


P.S. I couldn't help it. I saw this and it made me laugh. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Some Love!