Wednesday, May 25, 2011

What can you do in a year?



Can you spot me?

     Did you know it was a year ago today that I graduated from Weber High school? Do you want to know something even crazier?! In one year I've:
    • Entered College
    • Became an aunt in July and then an aunt to 5 more last week! 
    • Worked as nanny
    • Received my first official A-
    • Found my future husband
    • Got married! 
(Okay so it doesn't look like much, and I had to throw in the A- to make mine look longer compared to Brian's
But still.. Graduating, Going to College, and Getting Married is some big stuff to do in one year)


    It's been 5 years since Brian graduated. Weird I know, sometimes I wonder if he ever did graduate. :) In five years he's:
    • Entered College
    • Served a mission in South Africa
    • Owned his own business
    • Worked at Coldstone and Target
    • Knocked on the door of his future wife
    • Got married!
    • Taken the MCAT and applied for Medical School
    • Stayed Ridiculously-Good-Looking

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Some Love!