Tuesday, September 13, 2016

Baby Larson #2 Pregnancy Journal


Baby #2's Pregnancy Journal is finished.

It's hard for me to close the book on this last pregnancy. Don't get me wrong-I am so happy to have Adeline here with us and I was ready to be done being pregnant. But I know I will miss the time when it was just me and her.

I love documenting my pregnancies and my thoughts along the way. (Lydia's pregnancy journal can be found here) I can't believe how much we have grown as a family, as a couple, and individually. 

I often felt that this pregnancy happened at the wrong time with all the stress and changes we made in our lives in just a few short months, but now looking back I couldn't be more wrong. This little girl needed to come into our family right now at this time. We needed her.

And we are so happy she is here.




















We love this sweet Adeline!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Some Love!