Sunday, July 10, 2011

Nearer My God to Thee


    My little sister Brooke and I went outside to enjoy the spectacular view outside our home. There was a full rainbow in the front of our house and a beautiful sunset in the back. Every way we turned it was a sight to see. I am so grateful for moments like these!
     When I am blessed with scenery like tonight, I can't help but think about what Heaven will be like when it is so beautiful down here. We are told this is a Telestial world and I can't even begin to fathom what the Celestial world will be like.
  

2 comments:

  1. It's true. I always feel so close to our Savior being out in nature. I love you! I hope everything is lovely with you two!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow the color of the sky is incredible!! Beautifully captured.

    ReplyDelete

Leave Some Love!