Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Did I mention?

    That we are going to be going on a cruise?! I'm SO excited! Brian surprised me for our anniversary, but he told me a week early because he was too excited.
    He told me that he was going to be home late one evening and to check the mail for some tax stuff. I thought it was odd since I remembered him telling me the day before that he'd be home early and that taxes were done. I shrugged it off, when I got home from work that day I opened the mailbox to find a letter from "Carnival Cruise lines!" I immediately recognized Brian's handwriting and saw the "Three Wise-men Stamp" that I figured he had taken off of a Christmas card. I got so excited I ran in the house and tore the envelope open to find we're going on a 7 day cruise in May! Wow!
    To be honest, I cried a little. It was just so cute, and then he came downstairs and surprised me again by being home. He really is the best. :) I just love him!
 photo DSC_0011_zps9aada15f.jpg  photo DSC_0020_zps5c5cabbd.jpg  photo cruiseinmay_zps461a98c0.jpg       Our last cruise together was on our Honeymoon HERE and I can't wait to go on another one with him! They are such a fun way to travel!

1 comment:

Leave Some Love!