Monday, September 16, 2013

♫ "I'm Feeling 22" ♪ ♪

    Can't tell you how long I've been waiting to sing this song! Though the rest of Taylor Swift's lyrics mean nothing to my life, her words, "I don't know about you, But I'm feeling 22!" is pretty exciting to sing!
    Brian treated me like a princess, which I have to add means he treated me the same as every day.. I'm grateful to have a husband who treats me as wonderful as he does. He made delicious salmon for dinner with a cream cheese pie topped with cookie dough! After games with friends and some tennis, I think it added up to be an awesome day! To top it off, Brian pulled out a photo album he had spent hours making for me! He's a keeper!!
 photo DSC_001_zps1a43bcd9.jpg
 photo DSC_0016_zpsf6062c52.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Some Love!