Monday, June 27, 2016

Beautiful Baby, Beautiful child

Beautiful Baby, Beautiful child,
Silly and maybe just a little bit wild..

This is my summer update on our Summer of 2016.. I find myself getting behind on posting when life gets as busy as this summer has!


Yes.. she is crying because she just got in trouble for drawing with permanent marker on her face (when really I guess it is my fault for leaving it out right?)

This girl keeps us on our toes. She is very spirited and strong-willed.. and lately I've been realizing we are getting closer and closer to the terrible twos


Sometimes skinny dipping in Grandma's hot tub with Aunt Brookie is the way to go during the summer.


Of course our BIG move to our new house. More pics of the before and after of the inside to come. Everything seems to be taking me about 4 times longer to get anything done these days!


Hiking in Park City with family.. and being scared by a huge moose only a few feet in front of us was quite the adventure!


I adore this little family of mine. Lydia fell asleep on Brian as we came down the hike which of course just melted me right then and there. If I could freeze moments like this I totally would-which is why I am so grateful for modern technology in giving me a small moment captured through pictures.



Something that has been hard for me as a mother to watch was having this little girl develop major separation anxiety that came about this summer from me having to have people watch Lydia so I could work on the house (and not have her around some of the products I was working with and whatnot). It was hard not to feel guilty about it but I knew that working on the house was something I had to do.. we were on a timeline with this baby #2 coming soon and I knew in the long run I would be able to give more attention to Lydia if I could get us in the house and make it livable.








It took me until this last week to actually buy a little pool.. but until then, we have been making due by swimming in lots of totes!!


Being pregnant during the summer is hard at times because I want to do things that make summer unique and fun-like many watersports. I didn't dare try this year due to our worry with this baby's size in the beginning. (It has evened out now.. thankfully.. this baby just grew big quickly).

I am sure glad Brian was able to get out a few times despite his extremely busy schedule! Brian lives and breathes boating and he was definitely the most alive I have seen him in a while when he is out behind the boat. And he got to try wake surfing for his first time which he LOVED!



More on Baby #2 Pregnancy.. Since I'm a bit behind on the pregnancy journal. But here is how pregnancy this time has gone!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Some Love!