Saturday, December 10, 2011

When he offered me a ring...

 .. he gave me ETERNITY

    Brian and I had an incredible day today. A year ago today he asked me to be his wife and so to celebrate we decided to recreate the engagement. (Well, part of it) In the morning we went to his cousin Greg's wedding in the Salt Lake Temple. This was such a beautiful experience since it was our first time at a sealing in the Salt Lake Temple since our own.
    Later that night Brian took me to see the lights at temple square and made reservations at Biaggis Italian Restaurant where we ate a year before. It was pretty exciting.


    It was a special night for us all over again! Gotta love that boy! We felt all giddy again as we literally danced around the temple and looked at the lights. It is incredible to me how the lights attract so many people from all over! I loved eavesdropping behind people and listening to their accents and stories. (I'm a creeper, no need to remind me)
    Just for fun, Brian re-proposed to me while we were there. He got down on one knee in the visitor's center and once again asked me to be his wife. It's a good thing I already made that choice because I have loved every minute together in the last year! You can check out the REAL proposal story by clicking HERE! It certainly has been quite the fairy tale! "And they have been living happily EVER AFTER!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Some Love!