Friday, April 27, 2012

Graduation

    So... We pretty much have some exciting news! Brian and I are graduating TOGETHER! With the Lord's help, I was able to finish my four year degree in TWO. The Lord always has a plan, even if it is hard to see in the beginning, he definitely is leading us to bigger and better things than we can ever dream up for ourselves. I have honestly learned that when God is placed first in our lives, everything else falls into their proper place.



Doesn't he just look soooo good?!
   We are excited to graduate and start the next chapter of our lives; CHICAGO! Our plan is to move this July. Am I scared? Of course. Am I excited? Of COURSE! Am I ready? Ready or not here it comes!

1 comment:

  1. We are THRILLED to have you guys close by! I see many a weekend spent together! :) SOOOO excited! :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave Some Love!