Saturday, September 15, 2012

Fine, Fabulous, Fantastic, Fancy and 50!!

To the lady with the contagious laugh.
The lady who is constantly making sacrifices so others can have more.
The lady that always lends a listening ear and caring heart.
The lady that makes my life happier and better.
 To my mom!
   My mom's birthday is September 14 and mine is two days later on the 16. All my life my mom has told me that I was her birthday present and I have grown up believing that I was the luckiest girl in the world. How many other kids could say that they gave their mom a birthday present by just being born?
    Over the years I have really come to appreciate sharing this time with my mom. It always made me feel extra special. I look up to this woman so much and having our birthdays close together has always been my reminder to be more like her. She is so generous and sincere. I love her sense of humor and how friendly she is. I love just talking with her. We can talk for hours about random things or very important things. She's my best friend and example. I love her so much!

Photobucket
Mom had just turned 29 when I was born. (I know, I was quite the little chunk)
Photobucket
Photobucket 
    Friday was a very important day for Mom too.. Not only was it her birthday, but she just turned the big 50! And I can't believe I'm not there to celebrate!

For all of your thoughtfulness, all of your love,
Your patience and gentleness, too,
I'm thankful--for I have a wonderful treasure--
A sweet, lovely mother like you!
 


I Love You Mom!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Some Love!