Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Millenium Park

   What do we do when Brian's given a week off of school? We explore! We went downtown on a gorgeous (but chilly) day to explore the many wonders of Chicago. And there is quite a bit to explore! We walked until we dropped! Through the giant Macy's (which made me feel like I was in Elf). Into Millennium Park (which made me feel like I was either in The Vow or Source Code-both of which have scenes that take place here).  We couldn't stop looking around and trying to take it all in.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Measuring 66 feet long and 33 feet high stands "The Bean"
Photobucket
Photobucket 
View from under The Bean..
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket And then there is the awesome fountain that changes pictures from landscapes to faces.. We liked the faces best.
Photobucket
And even tried to copy them ourselves..
Photobucket
Photobucket
PhotobucketAfter walking through the city for a few hours.. we were exhausted and ready to go home. I think cities are fun to visit, but I don't think I could ever live in one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Some Love!