Saturday, July 13, 2013

Evangeline

   Meet Evangeline. If you don't know the reference, you seriously need to consider watching The Princess and the Frog. Ray is a firefly from the movie (I have yet to catch him) and he's in love with the evening star which he thinks is another firefly named Evangeline.  photo DSC_0001_zpsaf3363ad.jpg
    I love fireflies.. They may be one of my favorite things about Illinois. We've gone out to catch them a few times. They can be so difficult ha. It's amazing to go through the fields here and watch the bugs flash all over. It's a mini firework show!  photo IMGP0909_zps493c0e7f.jpg  photo IMGP0911_zpsf234a988.jpg
    Lately we've both had a bit more time, so we've done more bike rides and walks along the beach and forest preserves (While being attacked my mosquitoes.. they are terrible here.. absolutely terrible). I love how green it is here and I love being so close to Lake Michigan. It's such a beautiful body of water.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Some Love!