Thursday, March 13, 2014

Oh Olivia!!

      One of the biggest blessings about living out here is having Brian's brother and his sweet family live only a bit over an hour away. They had their third child and second girl in January and they blessed little Olivia on the 9th of March. It was a beautiful, sweet, and simple blessing that really touched Brian and me. These guys are such a great family and we are going to miss living by them in a year from now when they leave us for their next adventure.  photo DSC_0013_zpsaa565608.jpg
    I have to say-being an aunt is so much fun and I am SO happy I get the opportunity to be around these little kiddos while I can. I have such fond memories of my aunts and uncles and have always loved our relationship and I just hope I can develop a similar great relationship with my own nieces and nephews.

 photo DSC_0046_zps12f481c1.jpg
I just love her little chub :)
 photo DSC_0024_zpsd707d278.jpg
   After the blessing we went and ate a delicious meal of chicken and rice and then played a few games. You can see in the picture below just how much fun these two brothers were having. Bring on the competition haha
 photo DSC_0058_zps7df7ec2c.jpg  photo DSC_0062_zps42eef2ef.jpg  photo DSC_0019_zps8a4a8657.jpg
     That's a crazy bunch of Larson's if you ask me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Some Love!