Wednesday, April 2, 2014

3 Years and Counting

    Here is the newest page of our marriage journal! You can view previous pages HERE. I had to wait to post it because our news of the baby was not yet out.
    For our anniversary I was pretty sick that day which was such a bummer but oh well. We decided that we will be going on a vacation or babymoon the week after Brian takes his Step 1 exam in June to make up for me being a sicky on our anniversary.
    Anyway, the evening of March 5th (remember evening means like 4 pm to a pregnant sick lady). We made our traditional cheese fondue. We were planning on a nice walk, but the weather decided to trick us and snow some more so we stayed inside and snuggled a bit before I had to take off for mutual that night. I can't believe how great Brian has been with me being so sick. Don't get me wrong, I always knew he would take care of me but I never thought it would be this much and this well. I feel like he does everything these days to laundry and making dinner to taking care of the cat and vacuuming. It's pretty great and I couldn't ask for better!



Happy 3 years to us!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Some Love!