Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Have You Heard?!

In case you haven't heard...

    That's right! We are having a baby this fall and we are so so SO excited! There was a time in between the miscarriage and this pregnancy that I felt my body back to normal again. I no longer "felt" pregnant. It wasn't until we were walking around Disneyland and my ankles were hurting in which Brian encouraged me to take an advil for the pain that I whispered to him, "Brian, I can't.. what if I'm pregnant?" I said it that way because that day, I had started to "feel" pregnant again. I don't know how to describe this feeling.. my body just felt.. different. At first Brian thought it was silly.. how could I be pregnant again so fast? He told me to just wait a few weeks and see. I continued to feel this way for the next couple weeks until I convinced myself I should just take a pregnancy test to be sure.. and wallah! There was the double line!
    Since then time has been a blur. I started getting really sick around week 6 and that lasted until just recently week 14. This whole experience feels so unreal sometimes, I never really thought I'd be counting time in weeks. But again we are really excited and know for a fact that the Lord is in charge. We don't know what the difference would have been between having a baby August 16 compared to September 25th, but we know the Lord knows and that is enough for us.
    Every once in a while I make a page for our marriage journal, and now I've started one for the baby. So below is my Pregnancy Journal for Baby Larson!





   Welp.. there are the first 4 pages, and I have a few more to post (I'm almost 16 weeks). This belly is starting to pop! Brian looked at me the other day and said, "Woah! There must really be a baby in there!" Haha

2 comments:

  1. Those are so cute! I'm seriously so impressed with you! Congrats

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soooo cute!!:) so excited for ya! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete

Leave Some Love!