Saturday, November 1, 2014

Butterflies, Caterpillars.. Oh My!

    Meet the Bug Catcher catching his butterfly and caterpillar (though Brian likes to think he was a Entomologist (insect studier) because it sounds cooler). To get Brian to dress up is no joke.. so we went cheap and simple this year. No trick-or-treating for us this year though I really wanted to. It was freezing and crazy windy here in Chicago.




 So we had a party at our friend's house! Don't you love our dead guy filled with food? Pretty appropriate for medical school ha. Our friend Jess did an awesome job with decorating-including her creepy "family" pictures all over her house ha.




   We had a great night of food, games, and great friends. I wish I would have gotten pictures of everyone's costumes because they were pretty awesome!



    Last week we took Lydia to her "official" first outing to the ward Chili Cook-Off. She loved it! Aka she slept the whole time haha. It was pretty terrific! I love my little family! Happy Halloween!!

1 comment:

  1. That's a creative idea for costumes and you look great! You guys are always up to something fun!

    ReplyDelete

Leave Some Love!