Saturday, November 29, 2014

Lydi at 2 Months

    Time really does fly when you are having fun. I am having a hard time believing that Lydia is 2 months old already. She is growing SO fast! Sometimes when I go get her in the mornings I feel like I just missed 12 hours of watching her grow because she already looks different! photo Lydi2months_zps7428e746.jpg
    We had the chance 2 weeks ago to give Lydia her first haircut. She looked like she had a Jewish yarmulke for a while because she had lost all her hair except for the top part of the back of her head. It even made her look like a little Indian sometimes because her hair would stick straight up like feathers!
    Lydia got extremely.. and I mean.. terrible.. acne a few weeks back and I am so happy to say that it has all cleared up! We were worried for a little bit that it would scar or something because I had never seen baby acne as bad as she had it. We are so happy that it is cleared!

 photo indianhead_zps197b5459.jpg
   When Brian is home.. our mornings end up going something like this. Just lots of snuggling and trying to get this moose to giggle. It's our favorite!
 photo DSC_00951_zps69600efb.jpg
 photo DSC_0022_zpscfcf53dd.jpg
 photo DSC_00211_zpsbd4aadb2.jpg
And in the evenings, when Brian gets home it is definitely more snuggles and story time. And of course, Minnie has to join in as well. Ha!
 photo DSC_0098_zpsac677161.jpg
Aunt Sarah bought Lydia a Bumbo and she LOVES it! She wants to just be involved in everything and look around at everything! Look at those big eyes!! :) 
 photo DSC_0077_zps6ac6b5fd.jpg
 photo DSC_0057_zps97e828aa.jpg
We put up the Christmas decorations! Though we won't be here long to enjoy them, we couldn't help but get them out and break out the Christmas music!
 photo DSC_0012_zps66b8bc57.jpg
Even Lydia helped decorate! 
 photo DSC_0017_zps9e4398b9.jpg
 photo DSC_0029_zps1379068d.jpg
 photo DSC_0027_zpsef2d3b0e.jpg
Welcome Christmas!!!!
 photo DSC_0010_zps91d8bb0f.jpg

1 comment:

  1. Brian and Anna,
    Love your blog! This came up when I did a google search on "Captain Midnight" on St. Maarten Island, based on your reference to using him as a driver. I also once used him as a driver a few years ago, and I am trying to figure out how to reach him as I am planning a return trip to St. Maarten. I would love to hire him again as my private group driver. Do you have any contact information for him, or any ideas how I can reach him before my trip next month? I am not very skilled at communicating via blog (this is my first attempt). my email is jimg@twc.com. My phone number is 812-989-0028. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!
    Jim Gillenwater
    New Albany, IN

    ReplyDelete

Leave Some Love!