Thursday, January 29, 2015

4 months

 photo DSC_0055_zpsrbbnwvwb.jpg
     Happy 4 months to this beauty. My goodness.. Could she be any cuter? This last month there hasn't been a lot going on.. Chicago had a freezing week and then it snowed.. then it got warm.. then it snowed.. And now it's been nicer again. We have spent most of our time indoors, watching mom work out to Insanity dvds or at the gym (til we got kicked out because Lydia is younger than 18.. poop). I could just stare at her all day.. and sometimes that is exactly what I do.
 photo DSC_0038_zps5xra9g7p.jpg
      She loves sitting up and will often get really excited and push herself over with her feet.
 photo DSC_0153_zpsdmj10lpn.jpg
She loves bath time these days.. It gets more and more fun to bath her and we get everywhere more and more messy. She loves kicking and splashing the water. (You can tell she splashed her eyes a bit too much in these pics because they are all red ha)
 photo DSC_0149_zps8hkgujvk.jpg
Her rolls on her thighs!!! 
 photo DSC_0112_zpsplmkgo3m.jpg  photo DSC_0103_zpsjriseojv.jpg
This view.. getting this girl from her naps as she just plays. I love the sound of her waking up. photo DSC_0101_zps6y1lacqj.jpg
 photo DSC_0094_zpsiokfnuxp.jpg
    And then.. because she rolls herself over, I get this look like, "So.. you gonna get me so we can play or what?" And then her excitement when I do pick her up... oh it makes everything worth it. photo DSC_0097_zps9r6cuikb.jpg
    I love these two.. So much. They make my world go round and round!  photo DSC_0018_zpsizj8ewrs.jpg  photo DSC_0013_zpswyalpthp.jpg And then one of my favorite pictures of all time.. if I could explain this girl's personality in one picture only.. I would choose below.. Delight, pure delight. photo DSC_0010_zpsfgt2w3sg.jpgWhen she gets burped.. below is her face almost always ha. photo DSC_0004_zpsijfmp6ws.jpg
     One thing that people always seem to comment on is Lydia's eyes. She has huge bright eyes and they seem to make her look more alert. She is our gorgeous blue-eyes babe! This girl has the BEST expressions. She is so animated. photo sitting up_zps53g52xx3.jpg
   Winter is usually a hard time of year because we get stuck inside because it is too cold to do much outside. But this year I haven't minded it because I have this baby to enjoy it with. Brian and I are always trying to invent new ways to make her laugh and giggle. She loves when we lay on our backs and put her on our legs superman style. She makes the best "oooo" sound like she is doing in the above picture.
    A typical day for me is when this girl gets up around 8. We eat and work out and put her down around 10. She sleeps til 12:30 while I clean, paint, sew, or whatever. Then she is up and we will go to the gym or to our neighbor's house Kelsey and her 8 month old Lincoln and chill.. then it is back for shorter naps from 2:30-3:30 and we make dinner in between for dad (Lydia loves making dinner because mom lets her try new flavors) then it's back for a 3rd nap from 5-6 and then bedtime at 7:30. It is a very nice and chill schedule.
       I just want to squeeze her all the time. Especially those chunky thighs. We love this girl SO much. These last 4 months have just flown by.. maybe it was the holidays or being with family or just having my time spent busy with this moose, but I want it to slow down so I can keep enjoying all the drool kisses and squeals.

1 comment:

  1. She is so cute!! I love her eyes! I can definitely see so much of you and Brian in her face. What a great little blessing she is!!

    ReplyDelete

Leave Some Love!