Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Chicago Lovin'


Chicago... my current mountains..








We have wanted to go to the Shedd Aquiriam for a while, but call us cheap (actually, just call us medical students) and you'll understand why we waited for the museum free day to go.

Fish are amazing.. the sea/amazon/ocean/fresh water creatures are incredible and mysterious. There is no doubt in my mind that there is a God who created all these creatures. They are beautiful and I'm grateful we had the chance to admire them.


For date night, Brian and I boarded The Spirit of Chicago cruise and boated along the skyline of Chicago. It was GORGEOUS.. or let's be honest.. We made it that way. 

What we didn't know when we got on the boat was that 90% of the people were there for a booze cruise.. And the music was horrible. I must be getting old because I did not want to spend my date night among sweaty flirty scantly dressed people singing along to music whose lyrics were completely full of swear words and nastiness..

So.. we went outside on the deck (though it was cold) and I turned on Frank Sinatra and Dean Martin from my phone and we spent the night dancing. THAT is my kind of date night and cruise. We even had some people jump in on the dancing.








We are lovin' our Chicago experience. 
Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Some Love!