Saturday, August 27, 2016

Baby Larson #2 Maternity


My sister Camille Garrison is amazing.. she did these on our way to my cousin's cabin just off the side of the road in the matter of minutes. We are truly blessed to have her to be able to capture moments like this. 

I love the maternity pictures that my friend Rachel took when I was pregnant with Lydia and knew that I just wanted a couple to look back on with this new baby girl as well.. but with how busy our lives have been lately (particularly Brian's schedule with residency) I didn't know if we'd be able to grab any. I am SO grateful that we did! I love them!






Lately I've found myself trying to soak in all the moments that I can get with this girl. Her time as an only child and our only princess is about to expire. I have days where I have felt anxious in wondering if I'll be able to give both girls the attention they need and want when they are both here.. but then I feel the spirit whisper that we'll figure it out and it will all work out. All is well!




39 weeks and the clock is ticking down. I am amazed at how much our lives are about to change yet again in just a few days time. We're still trying to pick out a name and do a few more things on the house, but we are SO excited!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Some Love!