Monday, September 8, 2014

Baby Larson #1 Maternity


I feel like growing up I was kind of skeptical about maternity pictures.. I wanted some but then again I didn't and then I would just flip flop back and forth. 

When the time came around for me to decide, it turned into a firm YES I am going to take some pictures! This pregnancy has been such an amazing and new experience that I couldn't help but want to capture that and keep a little bit of it in our memories forever. I want this little girl to see how excited her parents were at her arrival.. and how much we truly love her though we haven't even met her yet.

My very talented friend Rachel McAllister took some maternity pictures for us and I just love how they turned out! I love how she was able to not only capture our surroundings of this baby being born here in Chicago (our other kids will probably not have that opportunity) but she was able to capture our genuine excitement in meeting this little girl! 














I am so glad we have these photos to look back on! This baby will be here in just a couple weeks and we are SOOOOOOOO ecstatic! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Some Love!