Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Weeks 30-36

    Another long update! I honestly thought that with me having the summer off from working that I would have a ton of time to catch up on blogging and my personal journal. That has not been the case. There is so much to do to get ready for this baby girl! I will be 37 weeks tomorrow so here are weeks 30-36 of my pregnancy journal!
I have learned some wonderful things about pregnancy

  1. You can no longer do dishes without completely soaking your belly.
  2. Pregnancy brain is very very real. Sometimes you can be looking right at an object and be completely blank at what the name is or even the color. 
  3. You have built in table-whether you want it or not. It's great to hold a bowl of cereal but when trying to hold a laptop? Not happening.
  4. You have an excuse for everything-even when I don't want one. "Oh it must be pregnancy brain!"
  5. You are never alone and never bored. And if you forget that then the baby may give you a nudge or two to remind you.
  6. Sometimes you try to squeeze past people in a crowd by turning sideways and then realize that you are actually wider sideways than you are frontwards. 
  7. It's easy to make new friends when you go out because everyone wants to touch-and-tell. That means: touch the belly and tell you their pregnancy stories or their friend's sister's sister-in-law's daughter's birth story. 
  8. Bumping your belly into door nobs and counter tops is a many day occurrence and usually painful.
  9. Pregnancy cravings are completely random and they don't always make sense or having any nutritional value. 
  10. Pregnancy dreams are absolutely ridiculously crazy and you have multiple a night in between bathroom runs. 

    I do have to say-I have loved being pregnant. I really have no complaints and love this wonderful opportunity that Brian and I have been given to start our little family. This big belly is a reminder of what is to come very soon and though I am excited to meet my baby girl, I am certainly savoring the time I have left carrying her inside.









No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Some Love!