Thursday, September 25, 2014

40 weeks=9 months=280 days PREGNANT

 photo DSC_0001_zpsb5347c2c.jpg        SEPTEMBER 25, 2014 is HERE! Wow that came fast for me. I haven't felt very anxious at all which has been nice. I've been able to get so much done and that has been a blessing. I've already been made fun of for my "nesting" phase but I feel like I finally just have the time to get things around the house organized and clean!
   I can officially say that I am ready for this little girl to get here. Though everything is still not "perfect" I feel like I have the most important things done and that when she's ready.. I'm ready! My doctor set an induction date for October 1st and I'm just hoping I won't have to be induced because I would really prefer to go into labor naturally. Looks like I will be taking LONG walks this weekend with jumping jacks every 10 feet or so? Ha I have no idea. :)

 photo Untitled-1_zps04b197bf.jpg
Above is a picture of my body at 4 weeks vs 40 weeks pregnant. Oh what a change! You can see exactly where the pregnancy weight has gone! And below is week 40 of the pregnancy journal! Next week I will be holding a little nugget! So unreal!!
 photo week40_zps30f3e272.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Some Love!