Thursday, September 11, 2014

Weeks 37 and 38

   Two more weeks and she will be here! What a crazy but exciting thought! The question I keep getting now days is "Don't you just want her to get here?" My answer is definitely yes I am excited for her to be here, but I honestly am just fine with waiting a couple more weeks. We've waited 38 weeks for her so far, 2 more weeks should not be a problem-especially if it means a healthy baby in the end.
   These last couple days has been extremely cool temperature-wise. Fall feels like it has "fallen" and I have enjoyed it. I love the crisp smell in the air and all the leaves as they start to change. I am looking forward to pumpkin and apple picking and hope that all will go well with the delivery so that we can take this little girl with us! (when I say "looking forward" to apple picking.. I really mean that I am obsessing over it. I can't wait! My dreams are now of me picking and eating apples and producing apple juice for the baby instead of milk!)
   Here are the latest and greatest of the pregnancy journal! Photos courtesy of Rachel McAllister!

 photo week37_zps1115a539.jpg
 photo week38_zps0cfcaeef.jpg
    Brian has one more week of his psyche rotation and then he will start his family medicine rotation the week of the baby's due date! We have been so blessed to have his rotations nearby. His family med rotation is in Libertyville not far from the hospital that baby girl will be delivered at! So if I go into labor that week-it should be easy for him to get to the hospital! Yay :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Some Love!