Thursday, September 18, 2014

Week 39: Getting close!

    Yesterday I had a perspective change when I woke up with a bit more fluid than I was used to. Brian and I weren't positive if it was my water or not because it wasn't a huge gush or anything. Brian left for his last day of Psych rotation and told me to watch it and keep him updated if I felt any contractions or felt more leaking fluid.
    With the thought "If that was my water leaking then this baby could be coming today or tomorrow" I quickly looked at my "To Do List" to see what was a MUST BE DONE before the baby arrives kind of thing. I then spent the rest of the day as if she was coming even though I knew a few hours later that it wasn't the case because I hadn't felt any contractions and didn't have any more fluid. Still I felt very productive as I organized her room, started packing a hospital bag, and started going room to room to make sure things were clean.
    My doctor apt today went really well. I expected it to be longer.. like I needed a pat on the back or something ha I don't know. Last week I was 1 cm dilated and I have only gone up .5 cm since. The doctor said he didn't think my water was leaking or anything so I am all set for next week's appointment! 40 weeks is just around the corner!!

 photo DSC_0059siloBW_zps8d11e8ba.jpg
I'll have to post a picture of baby girl's room a bit later. But these are her awesome curtains that I am in love with!
 photo aboo_zpsc71125c6.jpg
 photo window_zpse95f6e6c.jpg
 photo DSC_0142_zpsad760620.jpg
Reading has now changed from "What to Expect" to "Baby Wise" in hopes that I really will become more wise about this baby :) photo week39_zpsb8504dcc.jpg
My Pregnancy Journal is starting to wrap up! Above is Week 39! She will be here so soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Some Love!