Sunday, October 30, 2016

BLESSED

Sunday October 30, our families gathered to witness the blessing of our sweet Adeline in our new ward in Bountiful Utah. My memories are very fresh of Lydia's blessing just shy of 2 years ago now. And I felt my emotions close to the surface all day with the blessing of another precious spirit.


Adeline wore the same dress that Lydia wore and I can't help but think of what darling little angels have come to our home.


Adeline was blessed by her daddy and surrounded by the wonderful men in her life who hold the priesthood. Watching these men that I love and admire gather around my daughter brought tears to my eyes.

I thought.. Today we say that Adeline was blessed but  the truth is.. we all were.

We are blessed to be surrounded by family and friends who love and support us (and we missed those who couldn't make it).



We are blessed to have the knowledge of the gospel and blessed to have an eternal family.

We are blessed to be back in Utah and blessed for our experiences and life we had in Illinois.



We are blessed to have a wonderful home and a job to take care of our littles.

We are blessed to have the priesthood in our home and a wonderful daddy who can bless me and his girls. I'm so happy to have him as my partner.
.


And we are blessed to truly have each other.

What more could I ask for?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Some Love!