Wednesday, September 20, 2017

Adeline's 1st Year Journal

    Looking back on all these have me realizing just how much we have all grown in so many ways. I am grateful for all the growth we have experienced and for the love I feel for this little girl. Adeline is the perfect addition our little family needed. Her joy and happiness fill all the cracks and just seal it all together. We adore this little one. 














P.S.. Don't you love how she seems to always be holding her toes? And check our her thighs.. They are sooooo yummy!

Also.. I love journals... you can find Lydia's 1st year journal HERE.

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you! I know I'm biased but I definitely think so too!

      Delete
  2. Those pictures are really cute and your daughter is growing really fast. I just love kids, my son also turned 2 last week and I had planned a party for him at best Chicago venues. My little man had so much fun there.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have never even heard of Chicago Venues but now just looked into it and how stinking fun! I bet he loved it!! I really need to do better at party planning as my kiddos grow and will actually start remembering what I do! I love that you did that for him!

      Delete

Leave Some Love!