Monday, February 21, 2011

Day 12! Bridals

Raquel got this on her phone :)
    We got our pictures done today! After a weekend of tons of snow I was so grateful for the sun peeking between the clouds. It was an overcast day and PERFECT for pictures. I got all ready in the morning and then drove down to my sister Camille's new house to meet her. She and Ben moved in last night and we are just so excited to have them here in Utah! Woot! Brian had already driven home to South Jordan to pick up a few things, so I hoped in the car with my cousin Tiff, Raquel, and Camille and we headed down to Salt Lake. I got dressed at the conference center and waited to meet Brian. My zebra sash worked out great, though you can't tell from the above picture. Brian looked smashing in his black tux, pink vest, and zebra tie. We looked pretty awesome, or in Brian's words "Ridiculously Good-Looking!"
    Well the rest of the day was pretty fun, though I felt bad. First off I was freezing cold, I couldn't feel my fingers, next I had major cramps and was trying very hard to keep a smile on, next I got a lovely cold this weekend and so between the running noses of me and Brian and our boogery kisses I was getting a little snappy. (Sorry for the detail) Poor Brian, he had never seen me that way before. He still put up with me and made me feel special just proving what a wonderful man I have chosen to marry!
    Camille was once again my lovely photographer, and I am so grateful to have her. She just has so much style and flare in her pictures and she really just makes taking pictures that much better. Tiff and Raquel were the dress poofers (making sure my dress was always spread out) and Brian just looked good. After pictures it was off to Cafe Rio for some long awaited grub. I thank my Father in Heaven that it all turned out so well and that I am surrounded my wonderful family that love me no matter how ornery I am! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Some Love!