Saturday, February 12, 2011

Day 21! Shower #2

    I got up this morning around 9:30 thinking that my Aunt's shower was around 2. I took my time to eat some breakfast when my little sister came in and said we were leaving in 15 minutes. Paha perfect! I scrambled to get ready and we drove down to my aunt's house in North Ogden.We arrived just as others were arriving as well. The theme for the shower was "Firsts." So everyone was given a 'first' such as 'first laundry','first power outage','first plumbing incident','first time at the beach' etc. 
    What a fun shower it was to see the whole family of girls all together. We had a delicious brunch and then opened gifts where I got asked questions about Brian to see how well I knew him. Apparently my short courtship paid off because I know him pretty well!
    After the shower Brian and I took off to go hang out with his best friend growing up, Matt Allen, and his wife, Katherine. We went to Red Robin and ended up staying there for a few hours talking and catching up. When we said goodbye it was back to Brian's parents house to get some sleep for the next day with the family! Here is my announcement! :) I love it because it's so simple and perfect! I've actually had a lot of people copy the design of it which is great with me!:)

Front


Back


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Some Love!