Saturday, February 5, 2011

Day 28! Day out!

     Wow! What a day! I got up this morning and made the girls Eggs Benedict, and then we were off! We went to a Mary Kay party in Roy. What was suppose to be an hour and a half turned into almost three hours. The lady was pushing us to buy stuff so much it pushed all of our buttons so that we just wanted to leave. When we finally left, the whole experience turned into a laughter and we went on to have a fabulous day.
     I can't wait to spend my life with Brian, but leaving these girls will be hard for me to do. We've all grown to be so close and pretty much best friends. But I realize that it's time to leave that behind and embrace my future with Brian. He is so wonderful to me, I honestly can't wait much longer to be his wife... Good thing I only have to wait four more weeks... FROM TODAY! Yep! It's coming faster than it seems... One month from today we'll be married and starting our life out together! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Some Love!