Saturday, February 26, 2011

Day 7! "I love to see the temple, I went inside today..."

     I had the most amazing experience today! I got to go to the temple with my family, Brian's family, and of course.. the best man in the world! Brian! What a wonderful experience it was to finally be able to go inside and partake of the sacred blessing that I was able to receive. Wow.. I absolutely loved every minute of it! I am thrilled to be married in this wonderful place in ONE MORE WEEK!
    After the temple both families went to Olive Garden (My Favorite Restaurant) to have some grub. One of the prettiest sights to see was my family now, combined with my future Larson family, and then having Brian sitting right next to me. It really brought tears to my eyes. There was just so much love there.
    Then it was off to my house to do some laundry for Brian and I and then he took off for Logan for his Bachelor party. I stayed back at my house and had some good friends come over to chat and enjoy my last Saturday single. Brian's party apparently went well. The boys went to the last USU home basketball game where of course, we won. Then it was off to Golden Coral for the big boy meal.. aka.. see who can stuff themselves full the slowest. Then they watched some guy movie.. you know, the ones with lots of action and cool cars? Typical Mandate. Haha ONE WEEK PEOPLE! Bah! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Some Love!