Monday, February 28, 2011

Day 5! Embracing the Future

    Brian started moving his stuff into the apartment today. I started packing my things in boxes and taking down ALL my stuff on my walls to my room. Now my room is so empty it echoes. Ha. I am really excited to move in to our new apartment and to just have my own place.... But I'm super nervous to move away from a group of girls... to a guy. Ya, I know! I had to take a big breath on that one! Brian is so wonderful and I know he will be such a great husband, but there is still this mysterious nature about giving up the single life and providing for yourself. It will be one big adventure though and no matter my fears, I'm ready to embrace it with Brian.
     I will have to get some pictures on here soon of the apartment. It's pretty cute! One bedroom, One bath, and a family room with a really small box kitchen, but it will be perfect for us for a few months. My sister and brother-in-law are letting us use some of their furniture and Brian's parents are letting us use a bed so we will be all set to go! Home sweet home will soon be awaiting us! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Some Love!