Friday, February 11, 2011

Day 22! Shopping.. ALL DAY LONG!

     My mom and I got up this morning to get the majority of our errands done for the wedding. We started the day out around 10:30 because we spent a good 45 minutes chasing our dog all over the backyard trying to get him into his pen. We first stopped at the Distribution Center to buy my temple dress and shoes. What a wonderful experience that was. My mom and I were both emotional and I couldn't believe that this day is actually coming so soon. I gave her a hug and couldn't help but think about how all the sudden I didn't want to get married anymore. I don't want to leave my family---and my mom especially! Since I was little I always have heard about how much more one appreciates their parents once they get married. I've seen it more then ever before and I'm just so grateful for them and all they have done for me.
    The day continued and we ran more errands, buying hair accessories, make-up, scarfs, etc.. There was just so much to do. We went to buy a bouquet, but found them to be super expensive and so we started looking for other options. We went to JoAnn's and Michael's and found some beautiful fake flowers there. We decided we'd put them together ourselves. So that was our conclusion! Later on Brian drove down from Logan and met us at the grocery store where I jumped in the car with him and he surprised me by taking me ice skating! :) He's a doll and SOOO good to me! What a fun and busy day! Tomorrow makes 3 weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Some Love!