Monday, February 14, 2011

Day 19! Happy Valentine's Day

Outside the Library someone put flags in the shape of a heart.
    Hello, This is Brian! Today was the day of love! St. Valentine's Day!  I worked all night the night before so when I came home from work I started cooking some cream cheese eggs, and went to Anna's and gave her breakfast in bed.  She doesn't like breakfast foods in general, so that's all I could make her.  Anyways, I knew Anna had lots of studying to do today so I had already planned to give her a day of love later in the week. We went and got Anna's ring sized and we bought me a ring! Weird... I don't know if I'm going to like wearing one but I can get used to it! Besides that it was another normal day, and every day is a day of love for us!  haha. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Some Love!