Friday, February 18, 2011

Day 15! 101 Things I love about Anna!


    (Once again... This is BRIAN!) Well since Anna wrote a list about the qualities she was looking for in a future husband and claims I portray them...I decided to write a short list about the things I love about her.
1.       Her Testimony
2.       Her love for her family
3.       Her love of the Lord
4.       Her willingness to obey
5.       The wonderful attitude she has about the Gospel
6.       Her smile :)
7.       Her Beautiful blue eyes
8.       Her blonde hair
9.       Her willingness to try new things
10.    The way she treats her family
11.    The way she treats me
12.    How wonderfully she interacts with my family
13.    The way she treats everyone
14.    Her willingness to change and be better
15.    Her humility
16.    Her diligence
17.    Her forgiving nature
18.    Her willingness to forgive me
19.    Her simple faith in God
20.    The beautiful way she prays
21.    Her hope in the future
22.    Her hope in me
23.    Her radiant smile :)
24.    How patient she is with me
25.    How she loves to care for others
26.    How she does small acts of kindness habitually
27.    Her love for animals
28.    Her loving demeanor
29.    The way she makes everyone feel special
30.    The respect she has for everyone
31.    The reverence she shows to God
32.    Her love of the scriptures
33.    Her love for her patriarchal blessing
34.    How drop dead gorgeous she is
35.    Her love for children
36.    Her willingness to learn
37.    Her ability to learn quickly
38.    Her ambition to do right
39.    Her ambition in school
40.    That she doesn’t sleep in too much
41.    Her brilliant white smile :)
42.    How she gives compliments to strangers
43.    Her outgoing nature
44.    That she is always non-judgemental
45.    Her ability to understand others
46.    Her willingness to understand me and my point of view
47.    Her love of nature
48.    How easy it is to pleas her
49.    How adventurous she is
50.    That she’ll talk with me about anything
51.    That’s she talkative (I need a talker as a wife)
52.    How cuddly she is
53.    That she’s fun to be around
54.    How she reminds me of my mom and sisters, in a good way.
55.    Her magnificently sweet voice
56.    How she always wants to pray
57.    How she always wants to do what she feels is right, no matter what.
58.    The nice things she does for me
59.    Her ability to look cute no matter what
60.    That she likes boating
61.    That she’ll let me chill with the guys
62.    Her ability to light up the room with her smile :)
63.    Her ability to cook
64.    Her willingness to compromise
65.    That she keeps me on the straight and narrow
66.    Her habits of scripture study and prayer
67.    How small she is
68.    That she’ll dance with me anywhere
69.    That she’ll let me carry her
70.    Her vibrant spirit
71.    That she motivates me to be better
72.    Her laugh
73.    Her giggle
74.    That she’ll let me tickle her
75.    Her feisty nature
76.    Her sweet spirit
77.    Her ability to help others
78.    Her faith in the priesthood
79.    That she always wants to attend the temple
80.    Her friendliness
81.    Her work ethic
82.    Her willingness to communicate openly
83.    Her ability to make me recognize my faults
84.    That she wants to make others happy
85.    That she wants to make me happy
86.    That she always strive to choose the right
87.    Her heart melting smile :)
88.    That she takes care of herself
89.    Her body
90.    That she’s smarter than me
91.    That she does her best in everything
92.    That she keeps a journal
93.    Her optimism
94.    That she looks for the good in everyone
95.    That she has a good relationship with her family
96.    That she has a good relationships with God
97.    How she loves me
98.    That she never “elevates” herself above others
99.    That she considers other peoples need before her own
100.That she’s mine!
101.That she’s my beautiful, gorgeous, unbelievably wonderful, heart throbbing, fabulous, fantastic, lovely, admirable, adorable, attractive, tantalizing, eye-catching, pleasant, knock-your-socks off, glorious fiancé (soon to be wife)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Some Love!