Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Pregnant??

  
   I know.. I'm horrible. But I played a trick on Brian.. it was going to be hilarious but it kind of backfired on me. For one of my bachelorette parties I was given a pregnancy test. It wasn't a very good one, but I thought, "Why not pretend?" So one morning I went into the bathroom and tried it knowing very well that it would be negative due to birth control, but wanting to fake Brian out anyway. When I came back out I showed him the test.
     "Brian," I said, trying to have the straightest face possible and trying to look in panic "I have something to tell you." He looked at me funny and I proceeded, "I just took a pregnancy test, and well.. I'm pregnant." I covered my mouth to pretend to cry, but really I was stifling a laugh. I waited for his nervous response. I expected him to be horrified. Not because we don't want kids, but because we don't want kids right now. I feel too young for one thing, babies are expensive for another, we're newly weds---money does NOT grow on trees, and I have to finish one more year of school!
     Because of these reasons I expected him to freak out. But I was so wrong... Brian got this huge smile on his face and picked me up and swung me around and said, "Babe! That's wonderful!" Over his shoulder I panicked for real. Oops! I did NOT expect him to react like this! He set me down and I quickly told him that I was kidding.
     I guess it's a good thing to see how Brian would react to news like that!  But it definitely made me think twice about joking with him again... Phew!!

3 comments:

  1. Mean trick! hahahah! I thought you were preggers when I saw this pic and I was thinking "omg that is SO FAST"! you tricked me as well! At least Brian was a good sport :D about it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha so funny! I really just laughed out loud :) I love your blog by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha oh my goodness anna! that is so funny. But ya I think about that all the time. The way Trent will react when we get pregnant. But you totally had me tricked when I saw the blog post too :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave Some Love!