Monday, March 5, 2012

Our Marriage is ONE!

    Well, we made it! Our marriage turned one today! I love thinking back to a year ago and how I felt waking up the morning of March 5, 2011 and thinking to myself, "It's here.. It is actually here! I am getting married T.O.D.A.Y!" This morning I woke up with the thought, "I have woken up every morning next to Brian for 365 days... wow"
    I have started to do little journal entries for our marriage starting with day one, 6 months, 1 year, 2 year, 3 year, etc.. I plan on making a big book with everything in it eventually, but we'll see how it all goes!
(click to enlarge)
(click to enlarge)
(click to enlarge)
    I made a movie for Brian of our first year together. I wanted to put all the memories, people, and events that I had pictures or videos of and put it all together for Brian and I to watch together. I am so excited to show him!
 
    To celebrate our 1 year anniversary we decided that for spring break we are going to go on a temple trip and hit all the temples in Utah. We have been wanting to do this temple trip for a long time, so last Christmas I got Brian and I a temple passport with all 13 temples in it. We knew that the Ogden temple would be going under reconstruction and so when I received my endowments there, we both wrote that down as our first experience. I can't believe how blessed we are to have 12 operating temples and 3 more on their way, Ogden, Brigham, and Pason! It will be an exciting experience!
    My heart is truly full today, of love for my husband and for our little family. He is such a blessing in my life and I cherish his love! Thank you Brian for making our first year so special! I love you! 

1 comment:

  1. Congrats! I love following your blog and seeing your happy life as a married couple! Happy Anniversary.

    ReplyDelete

Leave Some Love!