Thursday, March 29, 2012

Rebecca Tanner

    Sometimes it's good to get a break from school. Rebecca Tanner and I have every class together and have had every class together for the past two years. You can imagine that we've become very good friends, very good friends indeed
    We had fun spelling out a particular word.. Can you read what it says? High five if you can see it! :)
Photobucket

Photobucket
   One thing I love about Rebecca is that she is always happy. She keeps me laughing and smiling all the time. She could never say a rude thing about anybody. I just always feel very inspired to out and do good when I'm with her.


Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket
   I'm really just gonna miss this girl when I move.. How will I go from having class with her every single day to nada?! Love you Becca!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Some Love!