Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Easter Escape

    I finally loaded my camera's pictures on my computer and I was surprised to see pictures from Easter weekend still there! So here is my little flash from the past. For Easter Brian's parents went to visit Brian's brother Mike and his family in Milwaukee so we spent the weekend with my family. The Kendell Klan headed down to Salt Lake City Friday night to go to a jazz game and then stay the weekend.
 I can't get enough of this little girl! We will miss her so much when we head to Chicago!
First time at City Creek! It was so packed! (As I expected!)

The next day we went to Music and the Spoken Word at the Tabernacle. To get there we walked through a now empty City Creek. It is the only mall nationwide that is closed on Sundays. It was completely empty except for my family and an officer who snapped our picture.
    It was a beautiful Easter. And probably the last one in Utah for the next decade (I secretly hope those words are not true). Time is flying by, I really cannot believe that May is almost over and we only have two months left here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Some Love!