Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Mmmmmm Weekend!

     What better way to spend Memorial weekend than a trip down to Moab and Monticello? Sounds like an Mmmmmm weekend to me!
 Hovenweep Ruins

    Our little lizard friend! Look at his coloring! Isn't that gorgeous! I was going to catch him, but I got a little nervous that he would be poisonous with all that color... So I chickened out.


    Then it was off to the Four Corners. This has always been on my bucket list! I finally got to cross it off with my best friend today! :)


    It was a day of crossing things off our Bucket List because that night we went to the Monticello Temple to finish our last temple! Temple #12! You can see our temple trip here! We did it! What an AMAZING experience! :) Wowee!

     It was SO windy down in Monticello. One of the temple workers told us it was always like that down there. Crazy!
     Our next adventure was mountain biking in Moab. It was SO windy! I had so sand in my hair it will take me a century to get it all out. It was fun to just hold on to the handles and let the wind push you along, but it was a pain when you had to go against the wind. It was an uphill battle every time!






     Our next adventure was Arches National Park. I have never been here before and it was quite the experience! I didn't know so many arches could exist in one place! I wish we could have stayed a week down there! It was such a cool experience!













    I really hope to go back again one day and hike it all! It was too fun and I am so grateful to Laurie and Craig for taking us out there! Love you guys! Brian and I had so much fun with you two!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Some Love!