Saturday, March 5, 2011

Day 0!!!!! The Right PERSON, in the Right PLACE, at the Right TIME-Is TODAY!


    Of course I am posting this post ahead of time because I knew I wouldn't have time to post on the actual day. But I really just wanted to post my real poem for Brian. Now I am planning on reading this poem (If all goes well) at my luncheon. Brian proposed to me through a poem, so I will read this one for him on the day of our wedding. I hope it isn't cheesy.. :)
On September 9, not long ago
I fell in love and I’ll never know
Just what it was that made me feel
So drawn to you, what was the appeal?
That set my pulse like a horse in a race
Whenever I gaze upon that face
I’ll never know the how’s and the why’s
But I lost my heart to hazel eyes
People said you were born with a smile
It radiates from you and gives you style
To be a gentleman you never cease
That’s probably why you’re a sext beast
And when I’m around you I easily melt
Because I feel the best that I have ever felt
Your positive attitude is so contagious
Making everyone happy because it’s so outrageous
Through thick and thin we’ll tough it out
And really see what marriage is all about
With God you will always stand firm
Proving to me that I have a lot to learn
I know I’m not perfect and it can be a bother
Making you a better husband and future father
You are so wonderful to everyone around
And you are the best I could have ever found
And with your ridiculous good-looks
You’ve captured my like a fish on hooks
And to my initials I’ll add a new letter
Oh! You make me want to always be better
When I look in your eyes, it’s only you and me
And in the temple there will be a bond we can’t see
It’ll wrap us up in its cocoon
And hold us fiercely together in its womb
Though this relationship stared up fast,
Bonds like this are meant to last
And though the rains and winds will come
To ruin our bond and make it undone
Though at times it may seem to break
Instead more are forming in its wake
To bring us closer and keep us strong
And forever more together we belong
I love the way you look at me
Like I’m the only thing that you see
You create my Goosebumps and send chills down my spine
I’m so blessed that you are mine
I love how we’re always so happy
Especially when you say, “kiss me”
I can always tell you really care
Because whenever I need you you’re always there
Through my world of darkness you were the light
And I love you with all my heart and might
Your touch, you voice, illuminates my soul
It is because of you that I’m now whole
It is your happiness and laugh
You really are my other better half
With your love my heart is filled
With your care every fear is stilled
I can’t help but smile when I hear your name
It’s your loving heart that keeps out of the rain
Your humility, support, and guidance is the ultimate roof
Along with your testimony—you know the truth
I only hope I can improve your life
By being the best mother and wife
To me you were a stranger once
And now my companion in a few short months
I think of you each morning and dream of you each night
I think of your arms around me and can’t express my delight
When I’m with you eternity is a step away
My love continues to grow with each passing day
You bring a joy to my heart I’ve never felt before
And with every passing moment I love you more and more
So I hope these seven words will to you be held true
“Forever and always I will love you.”
     There it is.. I plan on giving him this today at the luncheon. I hope I get the opportunity. I am so excited for this day. It has been like a child waiting for Christmas times a Ba-zillion! "If I gave you my hand, would you take it and make me the happiest man in the world? If I told you my heart couldn't beat one more minute without you girl..." I can't wait to walk out of the temple and turn to Brian and ask him our favorite line from our song.... 

"Would You Go With Me"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Some Love!