Thursday, March 3, 2011

Day 2! Love Like Crazy

Be your best friend, tell the truth, and overuse I love you
Go to work, do your best, don't outsmart your common sense
Never let your prayin' knees get lazy
And love like crazy
     There are TWO more days to the wedding. Two! Things are really getting wrapped up now. Brian and I are finishing up our tests and preparing ourselves in all the ways possible for this life-changing event. I moved more belongings into my apartment today and packed a little for the honeymoon. I am praying I don't forget anything important.. like my passport, or his ring... or the marriage license! But I really feel the Lord with me at this time now more than ever before in my life. The best way to go into marriage I feel.. is by allowing the spirit to take you there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Some Love!