Monday, March 14, 2011

Mr. & Mrs. Larson

    We did it!
    First post as Mrs. Larson! What a beautiful wedding we had! Thank you all who showed your love and support by coming or sending us gifts or just sending your love! The temple was even more amazing than I could have ever imagined! I don't even have words to describe the beautiful spirit that was felt inside among all my family. The luncheon went splendid although my cake's bow on top melted a bit.. but if that is all that went wrong I will take it! It was a very emotional and heart-felt luncheon and I felt more love in that room than I have ever felt in my life. I am so grateful for so many wonderful family and friends! After we drove straight from the luncheon to the airport to hop on a plane by 3 and be on our way to the Caribbean! Honeymoon pictures will be up soon! :) 




















No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Some Love!